Acceptable Use Policy
Welcome to our website
The term ‘SIPCOM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is a trading name of SIP communications Limited Registered office: Headquarters, 33 The IO Centre, The Royal Arsenal, Armstrong Road, London SE18 6RS, United Kingdom. Registered number: 05759363. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Information collected We collect personal information from visitors to www.sipcom.com ('the Site') through the use of online forms and every time you email us your details. We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the Site for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services
- dealing with your enquiries and requests
- administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- crime prevention and prosecution of offenders
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- carrying out market research campaigns
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
We will disclose personal information to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us, enclosing a cheque for £10 (the maximum statutory fee), at: 19-20 Bourne Court, Southend, Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8HD
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.