Become a retail partner
At one time, selling business communications solutions was an impossibly complex task for most retailers. Customers needed in-depth advice and consultancy. And the challenge of delivering and maintaining proprietary equipment was left to telecoms specialists.
Today, all this has changed. Customers are now used to many of today’s modern communications services. Many already experience them on their cell phones or as services they already buy in when they need them. And the solutions themselves are now easier to implement than ever.
SIPCOM delivers a full range of communications as a service. This typically requires no investment in equipment beyond some IP handsets. Customers simply purchase the service on a per-user basis and pay a monthly fee.
This has opened up significant opportunities for today’s forward thinking resellers. Perhaps you already sell cell phones and contracts. Or maybe you retail PCs and laptops. It is now a simple step to add a wide range of communications services into your offering.
We have three core partner programs you can join:
Add a fully hosted IP telephony service to your portfolio all without requiring your customers to invest in an expensive IP PBX.
Offer your customers access to a full suite of hosted applications including:
- Exchange Online 2010
- Lync 2010
- SharePoint Online 2010
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
Add in a full range of data services to your existing voice offering from email and instant messaging through to video conferencing and group calendaring.
And for retailers serving smaller businesses, we can even put together attractive, low costs starter packs.
The result is that you can meet a current and pressing demand in the market – one set to grow significantly – and see both attractive sales and an ongoing revenue stream from the services.
Key services for retailers
We can provide every type of modern communications service:
- Hosted IP telephony – either fixed or mobile across multiple protocols and devices
- Video conferencing – desktop or room-based and able to bridge between different manufacturers’ systems
- Audio conferencing – allowing participants to take part via desktop phone, cell phone or PC
- Web conferencing – enabling your people to share ideas and data in real time
- Unified communications – bringing all your voice and data together in one place and adding in valuable collaboration tools
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – tired of overpaying for expensive desktop software? With SIPCOM you can join the thousands of companies already moving to a more flexible hosted alternative