Become a SaaS partner
Many companies today are looking to free themselves from complex, time-consuming desktop software. They are moving to a more cost-effective, more flexible alternative – software as a service (SaaS).
Software as a service allows companies to buy their software on-demand and have it served over their internet connection. There is nothing to install, nothing to manage, nothing to patch and update. Users simply access what they need when they need it and the business pays for the value the applications deliver.
Become a SIPCOM SaaS partner and we’ll help you take advantage of this shift to offer your customers a better alternative to desktop software and deliver your business a valuable ongoing revenue stream.
As a SIPCOM SaaS Partner you’ll be able to offer your customers a range of industry-leading applications that they can buy per-user as a hosted solution. These include:
- Microsoft Lync 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Online 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Online 2010
- Hosted Blackberry Enterprise Server and BES
- SIPCOM Online Backup
In every case, the hosted application delivers the same functionality as its desktop and server alternatives but with a range of significant benefits:
- High accessibility – the applications are available on any computer or device wherever and whenever needed
- Lower costs – because there are no license fees, there are significantly lower initial costs and because it is hosted, these are complemented by lower ongoing management costs too
- Easy upgrades – all upgrades are managed by the SaaS provider and implemented automatically the next time a user accesses the application
- Less required training – SaaS applications use familiar web-based interfaces and, typically, deliver just the functionality users need – nothing more, nothing less
Putting you in control
As a SIPCOM SaaS Partner you’ll have full access to our online control panel. From this single, comprehensive system you’ll have complete control over virtually every aspect of your customers’ services. You can quickly and easily:
- Add any application to your customers’ accounts
- Create, edit and even bulk import new users
- Configure their accounts and set permissions
- Set locations and create user groups
- And manage DNS settings
And that’s just the beginning. You’ll also get complete reporting to keep you and your customers fully in the picture at all times.